Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Clown 4.0 - Whiteface On My Face

Over the weekend, I applied my Whiteface design.  It didn't look as good on my face as it did on the paper, because the flat surface of paper is currently easier for illusions than a three dimensional, fully functioning face.  Still, I liked it and here it is:

Here I have the face divided into quarters and have the shapes drawn on lightly with a brown eyeliner pencil.

My friend's Tramp Spock is photobombing a close up of the final result.

The makeup doesn't look as bad from a distance, even with my eyes open.  Tramp Spock wins, though.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the contrast of the lights and darks, and how you only used simple colors to complete your whiteface! The nose creates and awesome illusion! I feel like you should do this every day, so serious.

    ReplyDelete